Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Be a Better Blogger!

I have been such a bad blogger! I was stuck in a hurricane in Grand Cayman for over two months and it was really only 2 days! My goal is to be a better blogger and get things blogged maybe even before my kids do!! It just nags at me when I have things or events that I want to blog, and I don't and then I get behind. The past 2 months have very eventful and I want to share them with everyone, so keep checking because over these next few days, I will be caught up! My blogging about our fun, crazy trip to Grand Cayman to see the kids and the great Iron Man event Corbin and Scott was blogged backwards, so if you want to follow along easier, start at the bottom and work your way up. It will probably make more sense that way. I will try and post things better from now on! Hang in there with me! The best is yet to come. I love reading other people's blog spots and keeping up with their lives, so everyone else, keep yours up too!

No comments: