Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yes, I am finally blogging again!!

For those checking my blog once in awhile,if you haven't given up,
and wondering if baby Jace was ever born, well now you know,
which you probably already figured if you check any of my kid's
blogs!! I FINALLY got on and added my pictures from Jace Jackson
Walter's entrance into this big new world! Kellie was great and
waited until I got everything done that was scheduled and did such
a great job. After she gets the IV and then epidural, it's a breeze for her.
She doesn't really like needles! She's get those babies here just
like the doctor asks! She had a great nurse and a great husband to
coach her. I got to observe again and it is always such a neat
experience. Thanks for being such great kids and making us
grandparents again!

No comments: