Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lester Wade Family Reunion 2008

Every two years, my Dad's family tries to get together for a family reunion. Most of the time they have held it the end of May. I have never been able to make it because up in Washington our kids are still in school and memorial weekend is always the big celebration in Moses Lake called "Spring Fest". My Dad's family, or should I say, Julie, was in charge of it this year so we were able to plan it around my Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary Party and our own family reunion. It was held out to the fair grounds by Driggs and had a great attendance. It was so great seeing so many family members that I have not seen for a long time. Couldn't believe everyone has kids and grandkids. Here are some of the fun pictures that we taken. I have always been very proud to be a "Wade"! The next one will be in two more years and Fred and Edith's family are in charge. See you all again in two years!

No comments: