Monday, October 27, 2008

BYU Cougar Football!!

Go BYU!
Go Cougs!

Waiting for the team to come on. Corbin was amazed that everyone was so nice and calm. No one was swearing, throwing things or spitting on the team. I'm not sure how they do things in Wyoming, but welcome to my world!!


Stephanie and her Dad waiting to get into the game!



Scott and his cousin, roommate and friend. Starting on the left is David, who is a friend of James's from Roosevelt ,who isn't going to school here but was up visiting. Next is James, Scott's cousin and roommate and then Scott and last is John, another roommate of Scott's from the Odgen area. Nice looking group of young men!

I am sure that Corbin never dreamed of wearing a BYU shirt and going to a BYU game!! It brought back alot of old memories for me. It has been years, (yes, I'm old!) since I was at
BYU. Loved the school and area! I even roomed my first year with my sister, Julie, and then after she got married, I roomed with my good friends Trudy and Cindy!


Like Mother, Like Daughter!!

The Moberg Family sporting the BYU Quest shirts!! We were pretty pumped for the game! BYU ended up winning pretty easily. Go BYU!!!




No comments: