Monday, October 20, 2008

More Anniversary memories shared!

Moberg family picture with Grandma and Grandpa with whatever Moberg family we could round up. Where did all of my kids go???
Mitchell Family. Missing from the Mitchell family was Hal and Mathew. I finally got to meet Doug's wife, Shauna! Cute couple!
We played a game with Mom and Dad to show what first started with just the two of them turned into a much bigger circle with all of us, all added one at a time as we came along. It was fun to remember when everyone entered into the family. It would of been really big if everyone would of been there!!
I was sharing with mom and dad the scrapebooks I had put together, along with family's and letting them know what fun memories it brought back and how special it was to learn more about their childhood and early years. I learned things about them that I never knew and that I will cherish forever. It was truly a labor of love on my part!
The scrapbooks!

No comments: