Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 50th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Love this picture of Mom and Dad taken the night of our family celebration of their 50th years together. Their actual wedding anniversary was February 6th, 08 which they celebrated up in Moses Lake because they were up there watching Scott play basketball. We had a big celebration with my family that day, but this summer celebration was with all of their seven children and alot of their grandchildren. Some of the grandchildren and the greatgrandchidren could not be there and they were all missed. We had a celebration at Tony and Julie's house in combination with a family reunion in Driggs. This night was dedicated to Mom and Dad. Married for 50 years! Way to go Mom and Dad! Many memories were shared and great food. Brad worked hard in getting a dutch oven dinner prepared. I had put together some scrapebooks with a bunch of older pictures of Mom and Dad, along with pictures of us kids when we were much younger. All of us kids then put some scrapebook pages together of our own family with Mom and Dad and memories that we all had and will always cherish. Travis played his guitar and sang for Grandma and Grandpa. It was a great evening!
Mmmmm... carrot cake!!
Love this family picture taken out in the field in Tony's backyard.

Congratulations Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

Leslie, why didn't anyone tell me that my front shirt was TOO SHORT!
Everyone else looked great and the background. Now I just need to get a copy from you or whomever for me to buy and then I can cut me out and display. LOL