Sunday, October 26, 2008

Road trip via bikes!

Getting further and further away. I sure hope that they make that first big corner!!
And they are off! I wanted to drive down the road a little ways to make sure that they made the first corner because they were going pretty fast, but I didn't! I decided that I would just have to try and trust that they knew what they were doing. (What was I thinking?)
The view from the top of the Teton pass overlooking the beautiful Jackson Wyoming valley!


Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Always a fun place to visit. It's only about half an hour drive from my home. Worked over there a couple of summers during High School, cleaning motel rooms with my friends and sisters. We were scary drivers going over that pass those early mornings on our way to work. Sorry about that Mom and Dad!

My adorable son, Scott! You are growing up way too fast! He just graduated from High School this year and will be going to BYU, Provo this fall as a Junior! He plans on being there for a year before going on a mission. He turns 19 on May 28!


Corbin, my crazy husband who does all sorts of wild and dangerous things for a hobby!! What am I going to do with you? Now you are getting our son to follow along!


Father and son ready to ride down Jackson Pass and head towards Sundance, Wy! Taylor and I will be trying to find them in two days after I have dropped Kendra off at EFY in Rexburg. Wish us luck!


Scott making sure that his bike doesn't need adjusting!


Corbin eyeing the long, winding road down toward the beautiful Jackson Hole, Wy, valley.


Hauling the bikes


What are we doing this early in the morning?


No comments: