Saturday, May 17, 2008

Julie turns 50!!

Julie Mitchell is offically 50 years old!! Can you believe it! I got this cute picture of the family the morning of her birthday before they all went to school. Can't believe that there are only 4 kids left at home, soon to be three! That's the hard thing about getting older! Hal was out of town, so I came up to try and celebrate it with her. I had less than 24 hours, but in that amount of time we went to dinner and saw a chick flick, "Maid of Honor". Very cute movie! The next morning she took me to see some property that they are looking at and then we went out for brunch! It went by way too fast, but was lots of fun, especially surprising her. Seeing her kids faces and then hers when I arrived was priceless! Julie is usually doing the surprising, so it was nice to finally do it to her!
The very cute pictures that her kids did that spelled out MOM with their bodies!
I picked up these balloons in Tri-Cities and had them in my trunk all the way to Sheridan, OR. I was worried that they would pop along the way, but they made it. Aren't they cute and BIG!
50 never looked better, Julie!
Julie and James before we went out that evening. We left James in charge and he did a great job!

No comments: