Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ironman and Grand Cayman!

I was hoping to a blog a few more of the events of September and October before I left for the Ironman in Panama City, FL and then a week in Grand Cayman to see the kids!  Those things will have to wait until I get home.  It will sure be nice once I get caught up with everything, but then others things will always needed to be done!  Never ends.  
Just a peek - the Ironman that my husband and son, Scott, along with our friend, Ryan Cornia and Sam Barnes, from Ephrata, WA went well.  Many fun pictures to follow!  Michele and I, along with Corbin's parents, Curt and Linda were great "Ironmates"!  It is amazing and fun to watch.
We are now in Grand Cayman visiting Ryan, April, Emmet and Weston - our kids and grandkids!! It did rain all day the first full day there, so I am kind of worried that it will do this all week, but I sure hope not!  We want to spend some time on the beach and other places! Ryan is here in Medical School and doing really well.  We will be bringing April and boys back to WA with us when we leave here on Saturday.  I will blog all about our adventures as soon as I am home - or at least, soon after!  Kellie is a trooper and holding the house down, along with her two cute boys and her two adorable sisters!  Thanks Kellie!!  

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hope you're having fun. You live quite the eventful life! :)

Just thought I'd let you know that I changed the address on my blog. Now it is: lindabergeson.blogspot.com. I know - very creative.

Enjoy those grandkids!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Miss you guys!

Williams Family said...

Happy Birthday! Leslie! I didn't know how to get ahold of you since your in Cayman, having fun playing with your grandsons. I hope you'll have a great day and have a good time there til Saturday. I hope you'll check your blog.
Love ya,

Linda said...

I wanted to wish you happy bday yesterday too, but I talked myself out of it because my mind is so bad I was questioning if it was Nov 5 or Dec 5. Its sorry to get old - you can't remember anything. And you are older than me... Hahaha!
Happy Birthday!!

Jana Street said...

Happy Birthday! Hope the weather clears up for you! I've sent an email and a text telling you that you are soooooooooooo old, so I hope you got at least one of them! Tell Ryan and April hello and kiss the boys for me! (Weston & Emmett that is!):) Looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing pictures on your blog!

Love ya,
Jana