Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Walters should be here any day!

I needed to get my blog updated before Kellie has her baby and I'll have more pictures to post
when he arrives. She was due June 8th and was kind enough to let me get through all of the things that I just blogged about and more. Now she is overdue and wanting to have a baby. She will go into the hospital today because her doctor is on call and he will get her going. She was having quite a few contractions for awhile there and is dilated to a 4, so once she gets going more, it shouldn't be too long. I know that she is nervous but anxious to get this over and welcome this new little "Walters" into the family. I'm going to Tri-Cities today, so I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Dave said...

We may be gone, but you are not forgotten. Great to see all the news about the family. We miss you guys

Linda said...

Leslie, my friend. I have been patiently waiting for you to update your blog. It's been a month now since our serious talk about your procrastination. Haha!