Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter 2008

Decorating Easter eggs. Thanks Kellie for being in charge of that this year!
Notice the rice krispy eggs on the counter? My grandma started the tradition
of making easter eggs out of rice krispy squres formed into an egg shape. She use to add
chocolate chips to them. I changed it to peanut butter rice krispy Easter Eggs a
few years back and if you are lucky and I have enough time, I try to put your names on them.
Stephanie even made them in Utah this year! Way to carry on the tradition!
It is always one of my kids favorite.

Kendra is pretty proud of her Easter Egg

Waiting for the eggs to finish coloring!

1 comment:

Ryan and April said...

This makes me miss you guys! I love how festive you are and those eggs look SO good! Wish that we could've been there to celebrate with everyone!